Effective Date: May 20, 2022
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Wills Group may collect certain categories of information from you directly, from the devices you use to interact with us, and from third parties. Those categories of information, sources of information, purposes for collection and categories of recipients are set forth below.
Information We Collect About You
- Contact information, such as your first and last name, email, telephone number and postal address. Some examples of when Wills Group may collect this information are when you:
- Correspond or communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Register or create an account on the Careers page of our website;
- Professional or employment information, such as your education history, current employer or your job title, when you submit to inquire about or apply for a job with us. You may submit your application for employment through a third-party service that displays our job posting. We do not control the privacy practices of these third-party services. Please review their privacy policies carefully prior to submitting your application materials.
- Technical and computer and connection information, such as your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, your device identifiers (such as a MAC address), your operating system, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language and time zone settings on your web browser. Such information will be collected from you automatically when you visit our website.
- Any other information you submit to us.
How We Use Your Information
We may use any of the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To improve and grow our website and understand how our website is being used.
- Communicate with you about your accounts and your requests for information.
- When disclosure of specific information appears necessary to comply with the law, a subpoena, warrant, court order or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, Wills Group employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To protect and secure our website, network, assets, business operations, and to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal.
- For our own internal business purposes.
How We Share Your Information
Information collected by the Wills Group may be shared internally within the Wills Group business and among the Wills Group Companies, with our affiliates and business partners, and with other third parties, for use in accordance with this Policy.
- Wills Group may share your information with service providers, which are companies that provide support services to us. Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your information are:
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the website on behalf of Wills Group.
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service.
- Professional services consultants, such as firms that perform analytics, assist with improving our business, provide legal services, or supply project-based resources and assistance.
- Security vendors, such as entities that assist with security incident verification and response, service notifications, and fraud prevention.
- Information technology vendors, such as entities that assist with website design, hosting and maintenance, data and software storage, and network operation.
- Affiliates: We share information with other members of the Wills Group Companies.
- Business partners: From time to time, we may share your contact information with other organizations for marketing purposes.
- We may share information with government entities and/or law enforcement when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so to respond to lawful subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or other regulatory or law enforcement requests, or where necessary to protect our property or rights or the safety of our employees, our customers, or other individuals.
- Sharing in connection with commercial transactions or business transfers: In the event that a store, division or part or all of Wills Group is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information as described in this policy.
We will retain your information for as long as needed for our legitimate business purposes, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Cross-border data transfer
We may collect, process, and store your information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the United States regarding information may be different from the laws of your country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law.
We use security techniques on the website to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you. When you access your account information or transmit personal information to the website, that information is stored on servers that the websites have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion. “Secure Socket Layer” software encrypts personal information you transmit to the website. However, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while you are on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to make sure that you are using a secure browser as you surf the Internet.
Wills Group does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. If Wills Group learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information online, it will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personal information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us with any concerns.
Your Options Regarding Your Information
Company Commitment to Privacy